Saturday, June 4, 2011

ARE YOU THERE GOD? -Vane D Poetry

Are u there GOD? I need You
I see u but I cant find You

I hear You but I don't Listen
I keep searching for things and people
That I think I'm missing
But people and things cant fulfill my needs
And everyday I'm hungry and so are my seeds
Each day I keep looking for something to cure the emptiness
That spreads like a rapid fire causing a painful death
Are u there God? I see you but I am blind
I found u yet I cant Find
Because all I see is the human world
When I should be embracing the spiritual world
I keep looking for compassion and strength
When ur always here with open arms expanding the lengths
Cause there's no limits to the love you give your children
Why do we keep searching for comfort and love
When everything we need is here with us through you
Why do we keep searching the truth
When the truth is you


-Vane D. Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment