Thursday, March 28, 2013

Every story needs an Antagonist to make it more interesting

Every story needs an Antagonist to make it more interesting. Unfortunately this seems to be missing in my present time. It almost seems boring..haha..nah...the struggle is still the same except this time the struggle is with myself and my desire to be healthy and not a person per se.
I do admit at times I do miss my Ex antagonist beating me down (no not really, only in lala land). Asides from everyday struggles of being a single mother, fulltime student, work, taking care of my children's special needs, life is pretty much peaceful these days compared to my past days.

So, why you say I've gained back all this weight?
Simple= STRESS. It's something I didn't always experience in the past because I was so caught up in surviving everyday life and making sure I didn't get annihilated by my antagonist, but now I do. I mean it doesn't control my life or anything and compared to my previous life, I live in complete freedom, yet LIFE gets explicitly hectic and exhausting.

So what do I do to regain energy?
I EAT...STRESS EAT! I eat to wake up in the morning...I eat to sustain energy during the day...I eat to stay up all night so I can study for midterms or write 1000 word essays for my college classes (seriously with all the writing I've been undertaking this semester, I could have written over 20 books) Well I’m not complaining too much about the writing part (I love writing), it’s the all the structure and guidelines I have to follow when I write literary essays or research papers that stresses me out.

 But that’s it, ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
I’m taking back control of my life and my health! Come this summer, I will be FREE. No more Exams or schoolwork to worry about until August. I’m going to lose back all this weight that’s been weighing me down heavily even if I have to get my exercise by taking my kids to the park every day.
I love spending time with my children and summer is a great time to give them my all and we can enjoy this time without the constraints of daily schoolwork. We will be cooking daily together as a family, no more junk food! I can’t wait. The anticipation has been building up but for now I have to focus on surviving this semester. One more month! NOW WHERE’S MY COFFEE..I need you NOW!!

You can read about my experience by going here: Does The Sacred Heart Diet work for Rapid Weight loss? and don't forget to checkout my specific reasons for trying the Sacred Heart Diet along with the recipe for the Sacred Heart Soup Diet here: I'm Losing 20 lbs in one week learn how I'm Doing It And Why

No comments:

Post a Comment