Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Can you take Splenda while you're on the Sacred Heart Diet?

The diet says specifically no sugar whatsoever but is Splenda actually considered sugar since its calorie free?

It might not be allowed, but it does help you to withstand the Sacred Heart Diet. The first time I tried the Sacred Heart Diet, I lost a significant amount of weight and I substituted sugar for Splenda the whole way.

I don't think I would have survived the Sacred Heart Diet without it but that's just my opinion. Everyone has a different way of doing things and their body responds differently, but I can only speak for myself.

There's many things I did to survive the Sacred Heart Diet which I will discuss in future posts. Basically I just tweaked the Sacred Heart Diet plan to accommodate my needs and abilities. It's partially the reason I was so successful the first time I tried the Sacred Heart Diet with a total weight loss of 14 lbs in only one week.
You can read about my experience by going here: Does The Sacred Heart Diet work for Rapid Weight loss? and don't forget to checkout my specific reasons for trying the Sacred Heart Diet along with the recipe for the Sacred Heart Soup Diet here: I'm Losing 20 lbs in one week learn how I'm Doing It And Why



What are your reasons for Losing weight?
Don't Be shy, Comment Below.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thanks.

    ReplyDelete