Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wow!! Longtime no SEE!!

It's been awhile since I've been on here but I've been busy with school, the flu, motherhood and YES I'm still looking for a job although I would like to think that writing, motherhood, and school is my job for now. I would also like to share that I'm trying the Sacred Heart Diet again in a couple of days or a week.

The first time I tried it I lost 14 lbs. in a week but I weighed over 200 lbs. I'm still overweight but at least I'm not obese anymore and I know it was this diet that helped jumpstart most of my weight-loss but since the holidays I gained 10 lbs. but luckily I got the flu and lost them back (Yes I know that's not a good way of losing weight but I was sick, I couldn't help it..lol).

Anyways, back to topic, In case you haven't read my article where I explain my weight-loss experience, Read Here. I need to get back on track, not only for myself but for my family. Plus, I could use all the energy I can get especially if it's natural.

After being sick for over a month with Flu, I'm longing to feel better and gain some of the energy this vegetable soup provides. I'll let you know how it goes next week. I doubt I'll lose as much weight as the first time since I weigh less but it's worth a try! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment